So here I am wondering again if I should sell them. I'm a little nervous about it. I've heard horror stories about not getting paid or my perfect rating getting marred. Plus, I know people like to have the receipts, and I have NO CLUE where the receipts are from the stuff I got from eLuxury. I mean, it's been freaking YEARS (took time off to get married and buy a house...two very expensive endeavors). I did keep the shopping bags though (why I have NO idea). I do mix up the little sleepers, and I kept the fake sleeper for the bag that didn't come with one (it's a blue/black Petit Noe from the 80s)
So this is what I have and why I don't like them:
- Blue/Black Petit Noe - the color is beautiful, and it's in great condition, but everything just falls to the bottom in a pile and I can never find anything. It's also kind of heavy.
- Pouchette Accessories - just too small.
- Musette Tango - same reason as above, and it keeps slipping off my shoulder. I'm on the fence with this one though, as it would end up being the only monogram thing I have besides the wallets, which leads me to the
- Billfold - no coin purse, so I bought one to compensate, but it's a pain. Like the coinpurse though
- Porte Tresor International Damier - beautiful wallet. I LOVE Damier better than monogram, but this thing is HUGE. A small country could fit in there, but there are only six slots for cards. Huh?
So what DO I like?
- Fawn Epi Jeunne Fille - this bag is gorgeous! Although it has fallen victim to the deteriorating of the inner lining common with this model.
- Damier Recoleta - perfect little bag for going out. Plus I don't have to worry if it rains or gets dirty from a club or something. I also like it because I get alot of compliments on it for the style and THEN the recognition is second. I guess I'm not as labelly as I thought.
Maybe I'll try with the billfold first, since it's little, and go from there. We'll see.
Wow, all that rambling over PURSES. I must be losing my mind. My college friends would be shocked at my shallowness. I guess we all can't save the world.